Sunday, May 30, 2010

ANOTHER NEST...HIDDEN IN THE FERN and LESSONS GIVEN IN FLYING...




Yesterday Wayne took our fern down off the front porch to water it and guess what we found?  Another bird nest...look how perfectly round it is...Isn't that amazing?  I don't think we are going to tell Laura Beth about this one as she has not been able to come within a 50 foot radius of our porch because of her irrational fear of birds...I have been watching the nest and no "Momma Bird" has come back to it...not sure why it has been abandoned...it was built within feet of our other bird nest...I guess our birthing house for birds isn't closed just yet....


Momma Dove venturing away from her Baby and showing it how to leave the nest...


But always coming back when it isn't ready...as my dad would say "There is a sermon in there somewhere!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...