Monday, May 24, 2010

OUT OF SURGERY and HOME NOW...

This will be quick because I am feeling a little groggy...Surgery was at 3:30 this afternoon...about an  hour late...my head was  pounding from lack of caffeine  and/or food/drink...that part was a little brutal...I was just trying hard to stay nice to people...if you know what I mean.  It took a little over an hour...I am at home and feeling groggy...haven't gotten off of the couch...Maddie, my little dog, is right beside me....I almost had to  set the laptop on top of her...just woke up from a 2 hour anesthetic nap...really, it is amazing how good that kind of sleep is...

Wayne is off all week and  being a great nurse...thanks so much  for your prayers...they mean so much!  I keep falling asleep trying to write this compliments of some good drugs...so I  guess I will go now...write  more  later! 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for a quick and speedy recovery! WIth lots of TLC from those around you! God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, Keeping the prayers coming your way! Praise God for his healing! Tracy and I are bringing a group of Seniors (they call us their chaperones...lol) to "I love America" on Friday. I mentioned it to Wayne when he called after surgery. I would love to see you if you are up to stopping by! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...