Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PREADMISSION TESTING...DONE!

This is a picture of the path we have to shovel for our dachshund, "Maddie" so she can go outside.  Wayne wants to try putting her in the snow where it covers her completely and see what she does. I won't let him...We have had 22 inches of snow in the last 10 days!  I know other people have had even more than that!  I ventured out with Wayne following me part of the way in about 15 inches of snow today to get to the hospital to make sure that all papers were signed and to give them my paperwork. Surprisingly enough, the main roads were pretty clear...they must have been working on them all night. Guess what?  There was no wait  :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that bulldozer clearing snow off your street sometime, too! This pic is so pretty, though....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...