Monday, February 22, 2010

SURGERY IS OVER AND I AM CANCER-FREE

Surgery is over and lasted 3 hours and 45 minutes--I am in my room and doing good--Thank you so much for your prayers I could feel them! I was calm and ready once I got to the hospital-I didn't take Valuim before hand :). I am laying here listening to my IPOD on my first dose of morphine to help me rest.  I am  the one watching Wayne sleep at 2:30 in the morning.  I guess I had the five hour nap today!  HaHa
One thought that helped me get  through the day is that many people would love to switch places with me knowing  that they would go to bed that night cancer-free with a four hour surgery.  The day has arrived that I  have been waiting four months for!  THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whooo Hooooo!!! I am rejoicing with you!!! Now, take it easy and get your strength back!! See you soon. Love, Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Jennifer! We are praising God with ya!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...