Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ALL THESE APPOINTMENTS....IT IS A PART-TIME JOB!

I think I finally have everything scheduled...you would not believe how many appointments I have to go to prior to surgery!  A physical from my family doctor...a pre-op appointment with the plastic surgeon...pre-admission testing at the hospital...lymph node biopsy...AAAH!  It is a part time job just getting these arranged!  Things are going well...I feel like God has put people in my path the last couple weeks that have been such an encouragement to me...I love this saying by Marilyn Meberg..."I love the fact that God is a God who encourages relationships not just with Himself, but with each other.  I am thoroughly convinced that God loves us, encourages us, nurtures us and supports us through other human beings."  I am finding that to be so true!

1 comment:

  1. I know YOU have always been a gift to me....Glad it is all finally coming together so that you can have some peace with this part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...