Friday, March 26, 2010

DAY 32-POST-OP...GETTING BACK IN THE GROOVE

Well, my first week back at work was physically fine but mentally overwhelming.  I have so much to get caught up on...I could work all weekend and not be caught up...where do I start?  I  guess I will just take it one step at a time...I worked every other day this week and will be full-time next week.

The good thing is that I am no longer taking anything for pain...not even Advil. I have had no increase in pain driving alot, carrying my purse or getting my work stuff out of my car....YEA!  I am still sleeping in the recliner because I wake up uncomfortable---I try every couple nights but it just doesn't work. 

Not much else to tell...life is going on as normal....it has its stressful moments but so glad I am able to participate in it fully!  We had a small dose of winter this morning with light dusting of snow...I hope that is the last of  the snow for this winter....

Thank you for your thoughtful messages and  prayers for this week :)  It is all good!  The meals have helped out so much this week...My family thanks you from the bottom of their stomachs!!

2 comments:

  1. Such awesome news, Jen! So glad for you....Hang in there on the catching up stuff. You will get there just like you said - one step at a time. This week is a BIG win for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting back to work. I know how important it is to feel better and to get back to doing what you were doing. Take it easy, remember how work is always there. Are you still doing SLAH? I am so thankful we met in Dallas at the convention...I have found a dear friend for life. Love you Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...