Monday, June 6, 2011

THIS IS LONG OVERDUE...

I meant to do this the beginning of May...my life has just slowed down enough from having two kids graduate and all of the end of the year happenings....

I have an awesome friend, Deana Tallent, that took it upon herself to run the THE FLYING PIG HALF MARATHON the first Sunday in May for CHICKS and CHUCKS, a local organization that helps people that can't afford treatment for breast cancer.  They are very involved in our local hospitals and made their name known to me the minute I was diagnosed.  Of course, I had to cheer her on the whole way...she even fell but didn't give up....even in the rain...YOU ARE THE WOMAN, DEANA---someone is going to be able to get the treatment they need, thanks to you!

Continue to pray for an end to cancer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...