Monday, June 6, 2011

MAY 26, 2011...MY SIX MONTH CHECKUP...

Having my six month check up the day before my kids graduated from high school was a reminder of how thankful I am for my health and the opportunity God has given me to celebrate this special time with them....

Everything was good according to Dr. Williams...I will probably be having my last surgery in August or September of this year.  He thinks that will be a good time....of course, there is alot of time to chicken out before then  LOL....I am so mixed about having this surgery...I don't think I will regret it...it is just something else to go through...something to think on and pray about...

Continue to pray for an end to cancer! 

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing and inspiration you are to others. I like reading your blog and especially like hearing good news. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and also continue to pray for an end to cancer. I have family members who are fighting this horrible disease right now and some who have lost their fight. I am happy to say that I also have family who have won the fight and like you are counting their blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, Have you ever thought about writing a book about your experience and your faith? I know there are a lot of books out there on that subject but you have such a Godly heart of wisdom and a way with words. You already speak into so many woman's lives encouraging them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...