Monday, November 1, 2010

PRAY FOR PEACE AND COMFORT

My friend, Linda, is fighting for her life in hospice and has been since last Thursday...her family and friends surround her.  She is mostly unresponsive but occasionally will respond with squeezing someone's hand, mouthing words and pointing to things in the room.  Her medical needs have become more than what her family can handle at home.  Please pray for peace and comfort for Linda and her family.  I think about her all the time and my heart goes out to them.  If we could wrap our head around what heaven was really like...how would our attitudes change about our loved ones going there?....no suffering, no pain, no sadness, no crying and no cancer...if we could only imagine...

 I CAN ONLY IMAGINE by MERCYME

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer I feel the same way. I can only imagine! Linda is in our prayers as well as you and her family! I hate cancer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...