Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ALL IS WELL...CONTINUE CELEBRATING LIFE!

I went yesterday for my first check-up with my breast cancer surgeon, Dr Guenther, since my surgery ( February 2010) .  I had been discharged from him and given to Dr. Williams  continuing my initial surgery to see me through my reconstruction.  After a thorough examination and a ton of questions, he said all is well...continue celebrating life :)  I was going into this appointment with mixed feelings as one of my friends has just been diagnosed with brain cancer as she was finishing her recovery from her recent  mastectomy...I had lunch with her and some other "bosom buddies" going into her surgery to encourage her along the last part of her journey...my heart is heavy for her and her family as they found out this news.  Praying for wisdom of the doctors as they seek 2nd opinions and make decisions about treatment...STAY STRONG and KEEP YOUR HOPE IN THE ONE WHO IS THE POWERFUL HEALER...He is with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...