Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ANOTHER TISSUE EXPANSION...ALMOST THERE

Yesterday I had another tissue expansion...I am so glad that I am almost done with these "fill-ups"!  The doctor said the next one will be a small expansion to overexpand me for surgery.  I am really feeling like Growing Up Skipper these days....LOL.  My next appt is for May 6  and then surgery will be scheduled...hopefully, the last part of May.  It should only be a week recovery-YEA!  I will be relieved to get rid of my "pet rocks" and feel like a normal person! 

Our "dove family" on our front porch is still there and the momma is always on the nest these days...we accidentally opened the front door and she just sat there...looking at us...like " Will you shut the door please...I really don't want to have to fly off of this nest!"  We have found that the "dad" comes and relieves the "mom" sometimes--I never knew that doves did that! 

Our family is all together now...Jonathan got back safely from Haiti and had a wonderful experience...Laura Beth spent her spring break staying with "Mimi and Poppie" and working at Chick Fil A. Wayne and I are back from Missouri being "Pappy and Jenny".  That was so much fun!  Life is pretty much back to normal and I am OK with that :)

3 comments:

  1. So thankful, Jen, for all of this good news for you and your family (your dove family, too!). Have a blessed day! Love, Robin
    PS Maybe your baby dove will hatch today on Earth Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that tings are going so well for you! I will be at Beth's simulcast Saturday, will I see you? God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for checking out my blog...I would love to hear from you...